The VL4000 Spot has the ability to select two different output levels, Standard & Studio mode. The Standard mode boasts 33,000 lumens while the Studio mode outputs 25,000 lumens. The Studio mode also operates in an ultra quiet capacity. High resolution optics ensure remarkable center-to-edge focusing, an extremely flat and even field, as well as an unprecedented contrast ratio. A 5:1 zoom ratio covers an amazing 9 to 47 degrees without sacrificing output or clarity. The VL4000 Spot luminaire features dual rotating gobo wheels, each with seven patterns plus open. A remarkable new collection of optimized gobo patterns for both aerial and projected imagery provides unlimited possibilities.
* Color System: Three filter CYM cross fading system
* Fixed Color Wheels: Two opposing fixed color wheels with five interchangeable color filters
* Zoom Optics: A 12-element 5:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 9 deg. to 47 deg.
* Beam Size Control: A mechanical iris provides continuous beam size control for rapid and smooth changes
* Shutter Control: A four-blade shutter mechanism that allows the blades to be operated independently
* Rotating Gobo Wheels: Two gobo wheels combine to offer seven rotatable, indexable gobo positions and one open position
* Animation Wheels: Two animation wheels offer unique rotatable, indexable patterns
* Variable Frost: Independent rotating and indexing 3-facet prism with variable divergence control
* Intensity Control: Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects
* Strobe: High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation