The Litepanels Gemini 1×1 LED soft panel provides a beautiful and wide source of soft, color accurate, full spectrum Daylight and Tungsten lighting.
Gemini allows users quick and easy precision adjustment of light with the following modes:
• CCT (Correlated Color Temperature) mode allows for Bi-Color (Daylight to Tungsten) operation with the addition of plus and minus Green offset
• RGBW(W) colour mode allows for Bi-Color (Daylight to Tungsten) operation with the addition of Red, Green, Blue colour control.
• HSI Colour Mode allows for full color control over Hue, Saturation and Intensity
• Gel Mode allows for a variety of Gels to be selected from the menu
• Effects Mode allows for a variety built-in effects generators with precise local control, including: flicker, television, paparazzi, fireworks, fire, police strobe.
The Gemini is truly versatile with its intuitive on-board controls and remote control options and can adapt to any lighting situation today’s Cinematographers and lighting professionals will find themselves in.
Independent testing demonstrates that Gemini delivers outstanding photometric performance, measuring TLCI/CRI levels of 97 in daylight and 99 in tungsten. This means that lighting professionals can reliably achieve exceptional color and realistic skin tones reducing the need for tungsten light sources.
* No heavy external ballast or restrike period
* Flicker-free at any frame rate or shutter angle at any intensity level
* AC/DC power with DC power via 3-pin XLR
* Ultra-smooth dimming from 100% to 0, with no color shift
* Integrated DMX (5-pin XLR or RJ45) allows for remote dimming and color control
* Robust lightweight metal frame and housing
* Standard yoke with 28mm spigot for easy mounting and positioning
* Incredibly energy efficient, these fixture draw only 200w nominal
* Master Slave mode – connect multiple lights together and control
them all together from one light as the master control
* Flexible, modular concept
* Optional wireless DMX modules
* Modern fixture design with integrated power supply
* Intuitive and ergonomic controls for dimming, color and fixture set up
* Aluminum core construction to provide maximum durability and superior thermal management
* Durable, industry standard PowerCon locking power connector with ability to daisy chain power
* Ability to stack and gang lights together with optional hardware and yoke
* LCD screen displays vital setting and status
* The Gemini allows for the user presets on Channel A which records color and intensity it also has factory presets on channel “B” with increments for 2700K to 10000K